MySQL & jdbc

Anselme anselme at netcourrier.com
Tue May 13 01:14:50 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 08:26, Tom Samplonius wrote:

>   And "user" isn't the only access table.  There is a table for hosts, and
> as well as databases.  The MySQL permissions system is very complicated.

Yes, but when I run MySQL on the console with this user and this
password, I have no problem. This user has restrected access to a
specific database and only on some tables from this database but it
works fine ... except when I try from the java program, still get this

Invalid authorization specification: Access denied for user:
'anselme at localhost.mydomaine.com' (Using password: YES)

!*$?!!%!

--
Anselme <anselme at netcourrier.com>