A special DVD offer for Educators

Stossel in the Classroom bla1 at stosselintheclassroom.net
Thu Jul 26 09:39:03 UTC 2012

We apologize if this offer is not of interest to you.
If you prefer not to receive email from us again,
please click this link to UNSUBSCRIBE from our list.

Dear Educator,

We'd like to send you our all-new, totally-free DVD (even the shipping and handling is free)—the 2012 Edition— for use in your classroom! Place your order now!

This new 51-minute DVD includes 9 specially-selected segments from my television programs for use in your classroom, along with a Teacher Guide (available in English and Spanish) with suggested discussion topics and activities. Topics on this year's DVD edition include Earned Success, Cash for Clunkers, Minimum Wage, Title IX, Immigration, Entrepreneurship, Free Speech, Native Americans, and Live Free or Die.

Teachers say my free classroom DVDs excite students:

"I really enjoyed showing the segment to my students. It sparked a lot of discussion. What I had planned for fifteen minutes turned out to be forty-five minutes of intelligent conversation. Thank you for helping to educate my students!"
—Christina Yeager, 8th Grade Teacher, Hagerstown, MD

For more information about this TOTALLY FREE DVD, including segment descriptions, please click here:
http://stosselintheclassroom.org/selectdvd.php?source=JULY2012

Feel free to forward this email to other teachers who might appreciate this opportunity.

Sincerely,

John Stossel

We apologize if this offer is not of interest to you.
If you prefer not to receive email from us again,
please click this link to UNSUBSCRIBE from our list.

Stossel in the Classroom
is a project of The Center for Independent Thought
1112 River Oaks, Benton, AR 72019
Visit us online at http://stosselintheclassroom.org/