Radmind Assistant is listed on Mac Informer

Elena Trubaeva partners at informer.com
Fri Apr 29 07:34:22 UTC 2011

Good day!

My name is Elena Trubaeva and I represent Informer Technologies Inc., the owners of http://mac.informer.com project.

Our website processes 2,4 million clicks and welcomes over 700 000 unique visitors every day. We are on the list of the world's 500 most visited web sites.

Your program Radmind Assistant is listed on our website: http://radmind-assistant.mac.informer.com and it is very popular among our users.

We would be very pleased if you placed a link to us on your website in whichever area you find suitable.

On our part, we can place your program for a certain period of time in our new block "Today's highlight". You can check it out on our web site by clicking on any product. According to our statistics, you will get about 1 000 downloads of your product per day and extra visitors on your website.

Please, let me know if you are interested in our offer.

Best wishes,
Elena Trubaeva
http://mac.informer.com