Why are recruitment agencies so expensive?

Steve Evans steve at netnativesuk.co.uk
Wed Sep 9 01:51:21 UTC 2009

   <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
   Transitional//EN">
   Hello there,

   Why are recruitment agencie

   Thought you should know that during September
MANY PEOPLE per campaign for <
style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR:   red; mso-ansi-language: EN-US"
lang=EN-US>&#163;499   or PAY NOTHING with our
amazing offer. For every new client
   wh   a <   off our standard &#163;575 flat fee service on ALL

Vacancies.

   [1]Net
Natives are   who
will:

   &#183;&nbsp;&nbsp;   EVERY major job board (<   Jobsite, SimplySales Group, Jobs
Group)

   &#183;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
search across all of the online databa

   &#183;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;filt   responses by
hand and respond to al
behalf

   &#183;&nbsp;&nb   candidate through our
applican   own talent
pools

   &#183;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;hire as many peopl   want &#8211; for NO
EXTRA CHARGE

   And, if you buy 3 placement credits before the end of Sep
Natives will give you [2]the 4^th for absolutely

nothing! You can use these credits f   ANYTIME
in the next 12 months.

   &#8220;This service has just been a phenomenal success for
   us.&#8221; &#8211; MD, [3]www.translatemedia.com

   &#8220;You did all that we asked of you&#   more.&#8221; HR Manager, [4]www.Muze.com

   Recruit for &   September!

   Thanks for reading&#8230

   Steve Evans

   [5]<

   <

   07590 414990
   01273 734640

   how are we connected: www.linkedin.com/in/

   you should read our

   you    http://twitter.com/netnativesjobs

   [7]www.NetNatives.co.uk[DEL:
 :DEL] recruitment marketing
   for the Net Generation

   The views expressed are personal and may
those of Net Natives or any of the subsidia   unless explicitly
stated otherwise. This E-mail an   files transmitted with it are confidential
and may contain pr   ivileged information. It is intended solely for the use of the

in   . If you ar   read, copy, distr   information in this e-mail.
in error please notify the Adminis   (postmaster at NetNatives.co.uk) or by telephone +44 (0)1273
   734640. To u   Net Natives reply to
'unsubscribe' in the subject or click