problem with colored diffs

Mark Koopman MKoopman at omniture.com
Wed Feb 27 16:43:03 UTC 2008

We had a similar problem with diffs in general, and
I had to add a call to umask to fix the problem.

  ## line 2338 cvsweb
  if (!open($fh, "-|")) {    # child
    open(STDERR, ">&STDOUT");    # Redirect stderr to stdout
    openOutputFilter();
    # adding umask to fix CVSWEB diff
    umask 0022;
    exec($CMD{rcsdiff}, @rcsdiff_options, @difftype, "-r$rev1", "-r$rev2",