Missing document

Sedgwick, Bob Bob.Sedgwick at dkib.com
Thu Aug 14 13:20:29 UTC 2008

Hi,

I had a short cut to some documentation for a production system it was
the below address...

http://cvshome.gb.dresdnerkb.com/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi/WarrantHoldings/docum
entation/LME%20Warrants/Support.doc
<http://cvshome.gb.dresdnerkb.com/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi/WarrantHoldings/docu
mentation/LME%20Warrants/Support.doc>

When I follow the link the support.doc is missing,any ideas?

Regards

Bob

Bob Sedgwick
GMI and ClearVision Support