CSS not reading properly

Sam Munzani sam at munzani.com
Mon Jan 29 20:38:01 UTC 2007

Daniel,

There is nothing in httpd.conf file. All I did was I copied cvsweb.cgi
file to cgi-bin directory of Apache.

Below are some paths I have installed under.
Apache Configuration file: /usr/local//etc/apache22/httpd.conf

Some configurations from httpd.conf.
ServerRoot "/usr/local"
AccessFileName  .htaccess
DocumentRoot "/usr/local/www/apache22/data"
<Directory "/usr/local/www/apache22/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride None
    Options None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Cvsweb configuration file path:
/usr/local/etc/cvsweb/cvsweb.conf

Some contents from cvsweb.conf
my $iconsdir = '/icons/cvsweb'
$cssurl = '/css/cvsweb/cvsweb.css';

My question is what are these paths in reference off? Are they relative
to the cvsweb directory or the apache document root?

Thanks,
Sam