Photo Retouching

Thomas Villarreal inbox at retouchshoppe.com
Sat Dec 15 15:20:03 PST 2007

Hello,
I'm a photo retoucher/graphic designer looking to establish a few
more clients. The retouched images produced are a collaborative
effort between myself and a colleague of mine, Giulia Scalese. We
provide our services internationally over the internet to those who
are serious about having their photos professionally worked on for
editorial and advertising purposes. Please take a look at some of
our work on our website http://www.retouchshoppe.com/

All images are a flat fee of $100 each. We can provide complete photo
manipulations far beyond what you see in our portfolio so keep an
open mind- we're sure we can satisfy your needs. Payment is never
required until you are completely satisfied.

If you can find some use for us please give us a try. If your not in
need of a retoucher at this moment please keep our information on file.
Please don't hesitate to contact me to talk any further.
Thank you for your time and have a great Holiday!
-Thomas :)