Handbook of Financing Growth

Kenneth H. Marks kenneth.marks at marksandcompany.com
Wed Apr 5 21:28:20 UTC 2006

   [www.handbookof=]
      "The authors have compiled a p   formation of emerging growth and middle-ma   handbook is a valuable resource for bankers, acco   and other advisers serving entrepreneurs."
   - Alfred R.
   [title.=]
   [authors.gif"] [cove=]
   [1][3D=]
   Dear Colleagues:

   I'm writing to introduce you to The Handbook of Financing Growth<   /I>. We wrote this book for those involved in obtaining financing and
   b   00MM in sales)  - it's a great resource for entrepreneurs, founders,   CEO's, CFO's, board members, advisors and their teams.  The book <   U>includes access to our online funding sources database.

   Verne Harnish, Founder of the Young Entrepreneurs Organization (YEO)
   wrot   y   effective
   While there are many books about entreprene   on obtaining venture capital, no publication provid   comprehensive an overview of the fund raising process and financing
   al   Handboo   read the endorsements and reviews giv   arena and then pick up a copy for yourself from    bookseller. [2]Amazon.com is offering a 37% discount and fr   shipping - click here to find out more!
   "An excellent resource and must-have... It not only provides the
   basics of h   further by explain   single resource has been    growth and middle-market companies b   banks until now. Marks et al. have encapsulate   financing knowledge in a single text."
   - Christopher W. Gaertner, CFA, Managing Di   Software Investment Banking, Global Technology Group,   Lehman Brothers

   "Provides an exceptiona   to finance a growing organizat   student, or financial professional. One    subject of finance I have read."
   - Barry D. Yelton, Sen   Corp.
   "A tremendous tool for creatively growing your company. This book co   vers the waterfront of financing options and makes sure the business
   owner k   private equity in   - Rick Rickertsen, Managing Partner, Pine C   of Buyout: the Insider's Guide to Buying Yo   We invite you to read a copy and keep this invaluable resource on y   our bookshelf. For more information visit our website at [3]handbooko   ffinancinggrowth.com. Please feel free to forward this email to others
   If you would like your book signed by the authors, please contact me
   at:<
   The Handbook of Financing Growth is available from your favorite b   ookseller, including Amazon.com where it's being sold at a 37%
   discount +
   Regards,

   Kenneth H. Marks

   [i=]
   If you wish t   respond to this e-mail wi   Marks & Company Inc. 9508 K
   A text-only version of this e