Problems for browse repository

Ville Skyttä scop at freebsd.org
Tue Oct 4 12:24:24 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 07:36 -0700, Pablo Silva wrote:

> Error: Failed to spawn GNU rlog on
> '/home/accenture/cvs/BetaAcn1.2/zearBandeja//.serverPreference,v,
> /home/accenture/cvs/BetaAcn1.2/zearBandeja//.project,v'
>
> did you set the $ENV{PATH} in your configuration file
> correctly ?

I don't know what version of CVSweb this message is from, but
FreeBSD-CVSweb asks "did you set the @command_path in your ...", not
$ENV{PATH}.

>  What's the wrong?, we need configurate ENV variable
> in webmin? where we must to do it?

In a "standard" version of FreeBSD-CVSweb, you need to set the
@command_path variable in cvsweb.conf so that "rlog" is found in one of
the dirs listed there.  I've no idea about webmin.