Error: NOTE: There are 50 files, but none matches the current tag.

Soundararajan, Badrinarayanan Badrinarayanan.Soundararajan at Ingenix.com
Fri Aug 12 20:20:12 GMT 2005

Hi,

I am using CVS on unix version 1.11 and CVS web version 3.0.5.

I have also tagged and rtagged my files both with sample tags say test, dummy and also using the keywords HEAD and MAIN.

But when i try to view them on the web it keeps telling me

NOTE: There are 50 files, but none matches the current tag.

I am able to see the directory structure but not the files.

Kindly help me.

Badri.

"Secure Server" made the following
 annotations on 08/12/2005 03:20:00 PM
------------------------------"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."