medusa for 2.4.26 -help to download the constable from cvs

Jon Noack noackjr at alumni.rice.edu
Wed May 19 03:08:58 PDT 2004

On 05/19/04 04:46, shankar p wrote:
> sir
>
> I need ur help in downloading the constable for kernel
> version 2.4.26 from cvs tree. I have tried  where
> ican't download the constable  software from cvs tree.
>
> could u help me in donwloading the constable for
> medusa(kernel-2.4.26)
>
> thanks

While the Medusa project just so happens to use CVSweb
(http://medusa.terminus.sk/cgi-bin/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi), your question is
unrelated to CVSweb.  The official description of this mailing list:
"This list is for discussion of CVSweb (on any platform, not just FreeBSD)."

Google is your friend:
http://www.google.com/search?q=constable+medusa

The very first hit just so happens to have directions you seek.
Actually, the first hit is the main Medusa page:
http://medusa.terminus.sk/

If those directions confuse you, I recommend contacting the Medusa
mailing list (medusa at medusa.terminus.sk) for further help.

Jon Noack