[ANNOUNCE] FreeBSD-CVSweb 3.0.1 (stable)
scop at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 8 08:23:34 PDT 2004
A new stable release of FreeBSD-CVSweb, 3.0.1, is out. This is
primarily a bug fix release.
Changes in 3.0.1, released 2004-05-08:
* Light integration with CVSHistory.
* CvsGraph invocation is more robust against unexpected cvsgraph.conf settings.
* Fix download links for non-branch files whose revision number contains 0's.
* Linking to the latest revision of a file works again using ?rev=(.|HEAD).
* Improve Enscript file type detection regexps.
* Improve annotate view formatting a bit.
* Other minor enhancements.
Full change log:
(At the time of writing this, the web interface to the FreeBSD CVS
repository seems to be down, so this link may not work immediately; the
webmaster(s) have been notified. Anyway, this has, of course, nothing
to do with this particular release of FreeBSD-CVSweb :)
See INSTALL included in the tarball for information about
Project home page:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-cvsweb/attachments/20040508/b16ed0df/attachment.bin
More information about the freebsd-cvsweb