ports-tree

Eugene Van Dam geno at tuks.co.za
Wed Jun 16 13:08:09 GMT 2004

Hi

I cannot access the cvs repository via cvsup, since I'm behind a proxy...
Now I have discovered the cvs webinterface (www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/)
But I cannot find the latest ports.tar.gz (ports-tree/skeleton) in there. Can I
even download it from there?

Thing is, downloading ports.tar.gz from an ftp site, gives me an outdated
version, since whenever I try installing something it gives me an older version
from what is available at www.freebsd.org/ports or www.freshports.org.
I want the latest, ie from cvs?

Any help?

Eugene Van Dam
s20010967
geno at tuks.co.za
Website and PGP Public Key : http://www.geno.za.net/
--------
The point is, that geeks are not necessarily the outcasts
society often believes they are. The fact is that society
isn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t cool enough to be included in our activities.