Version numbers and diifs not being displayed

carol.kirkpatrick at radianz.com carol.kirkpatrick at radianz.com
Wed Sep 17 06:29:37 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have installed the GNU difftools and have been able to get the
differences to be displayed, but not the version.  I insert a statement to
print the header information out to web server error log as suggested in a
previous email and the results are listed below.  Any ideas?

diff: '==================================================================='
diff: 'RCS file: /opt/cvsroot/Hosting/Scripts/techtool_archive.pl,v, '
diff: 'retrieving revision 1.1 '
diff: 'retrieving revision 1.2 '
diff: 'diff -u -r1.1 -r1.2'
diff: '--- /tmp/T0.MaaVr     2003-09-17 12:56:38.591968289 +0000 '
diff: '+++ /tmp/T1_MaaVr     2003-09-17 12:56:38.601971639 +0000 '

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Carol Kirkpatrick,PhD
Senior Applications Engineer
Tel:  +973-662-3206
carol.kirkpatrick at radianz.com

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is
limited. Imagination encircles the world. - Albert Einstein

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                      carol.kirkpatrick at rad
                      ianz.com                      To:      freebsd-cvsweb at freebsd.org
                      Sent by:                      cc:
                      owner-freebsd-cvsweb@         Subject: Version numbers and diifs not being displayed
                      freebsd.org

                      09/16/2003 04:47 PM

Hi,

I am using cvsweb 2.06 and rctools 5.7 and apache 2 on a solaris  8
machine.  I do not see any version numbers or differences being displayed.
I can execute the command from the command line with out any problems. Does
anyone know what is going on?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
carol.kirkpatrick at radianz.com

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is
limited. Imagination encircles the world. - Albert Einstein

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments contain information that
may be confidential.  Unless you are the named addressee (or authorized to
receive for the named addressee) you may not read, copy, distribute,
disclose or otherwise use this information for any purpose.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.  While we
make every effort to keep our network free from viruses, you do need to
check this e-mail (and any attachments) for viruses, as we take no
responsibility for any virus transferred by this e-mail.