Hiding the 'cvsweb.cgi' from the address

Rory Vieira rory.vieira at coolview.nl
Tue Sep 2 04:30:26 PDT 2003

Dear Ville,

> How about installing cvsweb.cgi as /var/www/cvs (ie. a executable file
> under /var/www/) and using the following Apache config snippet?
>
>   <Location /cvs>
>     SetHandler cgi-script
>     Options ExecCGI
>     [rest of your options here]
>   </Location>

Hmm, I now get the full text version of the script on my browser. This isn't
good ;)
I'm probably better off leavingit as it is...

Thanks again though...
Rory Vieira
The Cool View

rory dot vieira at coolview dot nl
http colon slash slash www dot coolview dot nl

Mollegang 7
5344LR Oss
The Netherlands
M. +31 (0)6-29212838
----
Do you support Open Source or develop yourself?
Then put your signature on petition.eurolinux.com and swpat.ffii.org!
Stand up against the EU Commission to allow Software Patents!