Error: Failed to spawn GNU rlog

Rogerio Tambellini rogerio.tambellini at softtek.com
Tue May 20 15:13:20 PDT 2003

Hi folks,

I'm new on cvsweb and I'm getting this error when I click in a project
in the main page of cvsweb (that is working fine).

----------

Error: Failed to spawn GNU rlog on "/usr/local/cvs/JBlog//.classpath,v,
/usr/local/cvs/JBlog//.project,v".

Did you set the $command_path in your configuration file correctly ?
(Currently "/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin"

My $command_path is configured correctly as rlog command is in /usr/bin
directory. What can I do to fix this error?
Should I give any permission to my httpd user group?

Please, I'm working on this for a couple of days and I need this working
propertly urgent. Thanks very much,

Rogério