tracking -current, using poudriere-devel and the switch to git

tech-lists tech-lists at zyxst.net
Wed Sep 9 19:00:45 UTC 2020

Hi,

What's the repo to use now in order to track -current with a poudriere jail
via git ? i.e. in poudriere.conf, what is GIT_BASEURL ?

What's the branch name? (is it master, head, something else?)

If -current fails to compile, how do we reference it? In svn, I'd point svn
info at the sources and it would give a revision number. How is this done with
git?

At the moment, is svn behind git in terms of most recent updates, or the other
way round?

thanks,
--
J.