panic: Assertion lock == sq->sq_lock failed at /usr/src-13/sys/kern/subr_sleepqueue.c:371

Grzegorz Junka list1 at gjunka.com
Sat May 2 23:20:05 UTC 2020

On 02/05/2020 21:18, Mark Johnston wrote:
>> OK, I found this handbook
>> https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/developers-handbook/book.html#kerneldebug
>>
>> Obviously something must have been misconfigured that I can't dump the
>> core now. Is there anything I can fetch from the system while I am in
>> db> or I should just forget and restart?
> It would be useful to see the output of "bt", "show lockchain" and
> "alltrace" if possible.  The latter command will product a lot of output
> though.

Sorry, had to restart. I tried "netdump -s someIP -g someGateway which
forced netdump into a loop (of requesting ARP for someIP and failing)
and couldn't stop it.

I only have the photo of the crash itself which ends at and sleepq_add
before going to panic. I can hardtranscribe if it might be of any use.

--GrzegorzJ