r356096 causes early panic with options RANDOM_ENABLE_UMA

Mark Murray markm at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 17 18:30:09 UTC 2020

Hi

RANDOM_ENABLE_UMA has not been tested in a while and my need to be retired. It had a pretty significant effect on a time-critical part of the kernel, and there are much better ways to get entropy.

Thanks,