Speed problems with both system openssl and security/openssl-devel

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 17 09:21:45 UTC 2018

On 17.09.2018 10:40, Daniel Nebdal wrote:

> Could it be relevant that the Debian binary was probably compiled with
> gcc, and the FreeBSD binary with clang?
 Maybe. Now I'm trying to trace codepath of "openssl speed -evp
aes-256-cbc" on FreeBSD to understand where and why it refuses to use
AES. No much luck, though, openssl sources are very convoluted :-(

--
// Lev Serebryakov