seldom crashes on Dell E6330 with 12-CURRENT

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Jul 26 08:41:49 UTC 2016

I just got a new panic with drop to debugger after shutdown, all disks
have synced correctly, only something to page-in from swap was causing
the problem; I don't know how to get a screen-shoot from this, so I took
a picture, it's here http://www.unixarea.de/panic.jpg

Btw: how can the kernel read from a swapfile if the file system is
already unmounted?

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
"Wer übersieht, dass wir uns den anderen weggenommen haben und sie uns wiederhaben wollen,