Can't run `make universe` on universe11a.freebsd.org and ref11-amd64.freebsd.org (anymore); [shell] globbing is broken [there]

Dimitry Andric dim at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 4 20:23:28 UTC 2016

On 04 Jan 2016, at 21:08, NGie Cooper <yaneurabeya at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Jan 4, 2016, at 11:52, NGie Cooper <yaneurabeya at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> 	I’ve been trying to run `make tinderbox` on universe11a.freebsd.org for the past couple of days and it’s not working because of this error:
>> -.error "Target architecture for ${TARGET}/conf/${kernel} unknown.  config(8) likely too old."
> delphij@ pointed me in the right direction (thanks :)..). Globbing expressions seems extremely broken with LANG set to en_US.UTF-8 [at least].

Yes, I had noticed this some time ago too.  We should probably set
LANG=C somewhere in the top-level Makefile.

-Dimitry