iwn driver issue

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Fri Jun 13 17:58:22 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 12:34:00PM -0500, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> This isn't this first time this has been reported, right?
>
> I think we may need to back this patch out until it's better resolved.

I normally don't spend a huge amount of time in head -- enough to build
it & do a quick smoke-test.  So it's certainly possible that it merits
further exploration.  And I'm willing experiment, but I cannot test it
while I'm at work (as I don't use the wireless NIC at work -- I use it
almost exclusively while I'm at home (and other places), though).

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Taliban: Evil cowards with guns afraid of truth from a 14-year old girl.