keyboard break to debugger broken?

John-Mark Gurney jmg at funkthat.com
Fri Jul 4 09:28:50 UTC 2014

So, I recently tried to break into the debugger w/ the various key
sequences that I know about, and none of them worked... I've tried
CTRL-ESC, ALT-ESC, CTRL-ALT-ESC, CTRL-PRTSCR, ALT-PRTSCR and
CTRL-ALT-PRTSCR, and many other different ones...   I've verified that
I can sysctl debug.kdb.enter=1 to enter the debugger, and the
CTRL-ALT-PAUSE works to suspend the machine, and CTRL-ALT-DEL works
to reboot...

Does anyone know if this works?

Thanks for the pointers...

btw, I'm having trouble on 9stable too.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579