Latest -CURRENT/i386 could not start under VirutalBox 4.1.18 and 4.2 (Windows host): hangs up after atrtc0 detection

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Wed Sep 19 20:54:54 UTC 2012

Hello, Ian.
You wrote 20 сентября 2012 г., 0:46:24:

IL> Yes, exactly.  I updated the PR to request that my patch not get
IL> committed because it locks up virtualbox.  I hope to find time soon to
IL> learn enough about installing/configuring virtualbox to figure out what
IL> the problem is (offhand,I suspect it hangs in the loop that probes for
IL> the need to re-index, because vbox doesn't quite emulate the hardware
IL> behavior fully).
 How could I help? Is it possible to debug kernel on such early stage?

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>