Tons of "sa6_recoverscope: assumption failure" on recent -current

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Mon Nov 19 08:00:30 UTC 2012

Andrey Chernov <ache at freebsd.org> wrote
  in <50A88D0E.1070301 at freebsd.org>:

ac> On every IPv6 address of my card and router and every broadcast and
ac> link-local scope addresses I see now:
ac> kernel: sa6_recoverscope: assumption failure (non 0 ID): <ipv6 address>
ac>
ac> What does it mean and why there are so many of them? I have plain local
ac> net with IPv6 router, nothing unusual.
ac>
ac> IPv6 continues to work despite of those failures.

René Ladan <rene at freebsd.org> wrote