ath0: unable to attach hardware

husyh at hush.com husyh at hush.com
Fri Nov 9 10:27:41 UTC 2012

Hello again,

the mail I'm replying to (and which is cited below) hasn't caused a reaction yet. Seeing that this mailing list has quite a lot of traffic, I'm worried that the mail, and the issue it tries to point out, will be forgotten.
Should I file a bug report in hopes that the issue will somewhen be investigated/resolved?

Again, I'm offering any kind of help I'm able to provide, i.e. delivering more information upon (hopefully detailed enough for me to understand) request, testing proposed fixes and doing some progamming on my own; for the latter, please keep in mind that I have no experience with the FreeBSD codebase or hardware programming.

Thanks!