Binary packages for LibreOffice 3.5 or 3.4

O. Hartmann ohartman at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue May 8 06:24:36 UTC 2012

On 05/07/12 20:22, Dimitry Andric wrote:
> On 2012-05-07 12:22, Hartmann, O. wrote:
>> The error I faced was introduced by the port net/libcmis, which in my
>> case was built via gcc 4.6 (and doesn't build with CLANG). After
>> building libcmis with legacy gcc 4.2.1, I was able to build
>> editors/libreoffice without problems (as far as the selected options
>> concern).
>
> Here's a diff for the net/libcmis port, to make it compile with clang.
> Can someone from ports please apply this?
>
> The software has some very basic C++ problems, such as non-virtual
> destructors, and tends to compile everything with -Werror -Wall
> -pedantic, so some errors are expected. :)
>
> Another approach, which takes less modifications, is to just run its
> configure script with --disable-error.

Thank you very much. This seems to work for me, hope others will see the
same progress.

On all suspected and reported boxes, LibreOffice now compiles with
CLANG. I consider this a s a positive sign for all the work of the team
has done, thanks again! And even for the patience with me/us "users".

Regards,

Oliver