-CURRENT is broken?

Lars Engels lars.engels at 0x20.net
Mon Mar 5 18:10:35 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 07:41:32PM +0400, Alex Keda wrote:
> On 05.03.2012 19:39, Alex Keda wrote:
> > I have 2 machine, i386 and amd64
> > world rebuild tonight all work. all applications crash with core dump...
> read as "world rebuild tonight not work" =))

I also encountered it.
Fortunately I was able to fix it by booting a 9.0-RELEASE, starting the
live cd, chflag'ing nosch /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 and copying that file
from the cd.

Unfortunately I extracted base.txz from that very cd first, so some
files in /etc and /boot got overwritten. At least some of them had
backups in /var/backups.