make release recursion

Glen Barber gjb at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jul 27 20:09:54 UTC 2012

Hello,

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 09:35:13AM +0400, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
> Hello.
> I've tried to do "make cdrom" on recent 10-current (svn revision 238763)
> and got after day of work:

[...]

Could you please retry the cdrom build with NOSRC=yes set?

If this does not succeed, could you please provide specific details on
how your build environment is set up?  While I do recall encountering
this in 9-STABLE prior to 9.0-RELEASE, I do not see this happen on
10-CURRENT r237614, and my buildworld/buildkernel on an up-to-date
checkout of head is still in progress.

Regards,

Glen