Use of C99 extra long double math functions after r236148

Diane Bruce db at db.net
Wed Jul 11 21:54:22 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 02:43:46PM -0700, Steve Kargl wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 04:20:09PM -0500, Diane Bruce wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 08:02:33AM -0600, Warner Losh wrote:
> > >
> > > On Jul 10, 2012, at 3:10 AM, Rainer Hurling wrote:

> You submitted on June 6th, 2010.  I commented on why
> the patch should be avoided on June 15th, 2010.  I see
> no follow-ups from you that give the details on how
> you went about testing and fixing the code?

Steve, I misunderstood. Someone told me you and Bruce had some code which
made this PR unnecessary, I did mean to close the PR as this is what I had
heard. If that is not true I'd be happy to help you guys in any way I can.

And my apologies, I should have verfied directly with you rather than
listening to hearsay.

> --
> Steve

Diane
--
- db at FreeBSD.org db at db.net http://www.db.net/~db
  Nowadays tar can compress using yesterdays latest technologies!