LSI supported mps(4) driver available

Desai, Kashyap Kashyap.Desai at lsi.com
Tue Feb 7 15:30:36 UTC 2012

Can you to reproduce issue with below mentioned changes..

In mps.c

mps_get_tunables(struct mps_softc *sc)
{
    char tmpstr[80];

    /* XXX default to some debugging for now */
    sc->mps_debug = MPS_FAULT;

Instead of above line make
    sc->mps_debug = 0xd;

This will dump debug prints on screen at the time of boot itself.

~ Kashyap