x11/kde4-workspace 4.7.4: fails to be built on FreeBSD 10

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Sat Feb 4 17:50:31 UTC 2012

On Saturday 04 February 2012 09:06:21 O. Hartmann wrote:
> Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!
>
> I'm under pressure with my work and I guess I missed something.
> Yes, of course, I'll give you the requested, as attached. I hope this is
> satisfying, if any request remains, please send me an Email.
>
> And sorry for I have missed your request!

Don't worry! :)

I've just fixed the Clang problem you reported earlier (thanks to rakuco@'s
patch), but your last log shows a different problem. Can you update your
ports tree and try again, with both compilers?
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

How sharper than a serpent's tooth is a sister's "See?"
		-- Linus Van Pelt