FreeBSD daily snapshot build in allbsd.org temporarily down

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Fri Dec 7 01:19:41 UTC 2012

Hi all,

 I received many emails asking why
 https://pub.allbsd.org/FreeBSD-snapshots/ is stopped working and when
 it will recover, so I just wanted to let you know that FreeBSD daily
 snapshot build in allbsd.org is temporarily down.  The reason why it
 is down is some local network issue and CVS->SVN migration of the
 build system.  The latter was solved already.  However, the former
 was unexpected and needed some time than I thought originally.

 The snapshot build will start again this weekend or early next week.
 Glen is offering similar snapshot ISO images and distfiles for amd64
 and i386 at https://snapshots.glenbarber.us/Latest/, so please visit
 his page if you need the latest snapshot right now.

-- Hiroki