<jemalloc>: Conf string ends with key

O. Hartmann ohartman at mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 17 08:42:29 UTC 2012

Having just built world on 10.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT #0 r234370:
Tue Apr 17 10:17:46 CEST 2012, gives me now a flooding of

<jemalloc>: Conf string ends with key

on console, screens, xterms with almost everything I touch. If those
messages, which I believe are surely necessary, could be focused on the
console and not bothering xterms, editors etc., would be nice and polite
and would make the work even with a development branch more convenient
... ;-)

What's up? How to avoid this message flooding?

Regards,
Oliver