cvs commit: ports/security/cyrus-sasl2 Makefile ports/security/cyrus-sasl2/files patch-plugins::gssapi.c

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 10 22:11:11 UTC 2011

On 10/09/2011 09:29, Hajimu UMEMOTO wrote:
> Hi,

> dougb> In case anyone wants to take this on, this port fails to install on 10.0
> dougb> because it uses its own version of libtool. I took a quick look but
> dougb> there wasn't a solution obvious enough for me. :)
>
> I didn't have 10-current box, yet.  So, I've just upgraded my
> 9-current box to today's current, and tried to rebuild cyrus-sasl2
> port on it.  However, I couldn't reproduce the problem.  It built just
> fine, here.  Any thought?

So I was able to confirm that the patch which had previously been in
/usr/share/mk/bsd.port.mk was what caused it to fail. Hopefully that
information will be helpful to those working on improving the generic fix.

Doug

			-- OK Go