ZFS install from -CURRENT snapshot

Daniel Staal DStaal at usa.net
Sun May 29 13:10:58 UTC 2011

--As of May 29, 2011 12:06:30 PM +0300, George Kontostanos is alleged to
have said:

> The new bsdinstall has a different layout so the previous guides don't
> work. I have prepared one that works for recent 9-Current at :
>
> "http://www.aisecure.net/?p=132"

--As for the rest, it is mine.

Thanks, that's about what I expected the install procedure to be at this
point.  Nice to have the reminder about the zpool.cache.   (Do I have to
use the Live CD mode?  Can I use shell mode instead?)

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.