Can't buildworld with r219408

Freddie Cash fjwcash at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 21:13:01 UTC 2011

Revision: 219408

Buildworld errors out during compilation of X86RecognizableInstr.cpp,
but there are a *lot* of "undefined reference to
llvm:raw_ostream::write()" lines emitted before that.

I'll have a log of the errors up shortly here:
  http://www.sd73.bc.ca/downloads/9-current-buildworld-failure.txt

Happens with a blank /etc/make.conf, a blank /etc/src.conf, and -j1.

Everything worked with sources from yesterday.

Hardware:
  - AMD Opteron 6100-series CPU: 8 cores @ 2.6 GHz
  - 8 GB ECC DDR3 RAM
  - SuperMicro A6DGi-F motherboard
  - 2x SuperMicro AOC-USAS-L8i controllers using mpt(4)
  - 6x Seagate 7200.12 1.5 TB drives in a single raidz2 vdev
  - 6x Seagate 7200.11 1.0 TB drives in a single raidz2 vdev
  - ZFSv28 with dedupe enable (/usr/src and /usr/obj have dedupe disabled)
  - OS running off an 8 GB Kingston CompactFlash drive (/ filesystem,
with /home, /var, /usr/src, /usr/ports, /usr/obj, /usr/local on ZFS)

If you need any other info, let me know.

--
Freddie Cash
fjwcash at gmail.com