can somebody explains OFDM in FreeBSD?

Diane Bruce db at db.net
Sun Mar 6 15:42:49 UTC 2011

I've moved this off of freebsd-current into private e-mail folks.

> Twisted pair? Sorry I don't understand this... Wireless USB dongles are
> This is out-of-scope but I respect your opinion to call me a name attempting

It is not an ad hominem when it is factually true.

These are not chemical trails you are seeing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory
You are a nutter if you believe they are chemical trails. QED

P.S. Have you noticed the colours from a sprinkler in the Sun?

(I will not reply to any more postings about this on freebsd-current)
- Diane (VA3DB)
--
- db at FreeBSD.org db at db.net http://www.db.net/~db