HEADS UP: ZFSv28 is in!

Pawel Jakub Dawidek pjd at FreeBSD.org
Tue Mar 1 20:25:00 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 08:34:08AM +0100, Martin Sugioarto wrote:
> > PS. If you like my work, you help me to promote yomoli.com:)
> >
> > 	http://yomoli.com
> > 	http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yomolicom/178311095544155
> >

> I would like, but you should at least tell me what it is (what will be
> sold there). I don't like to advertise things I don't know or even
> things that seem "evil" to me.
>
> I'll post your answer to a well-known German *BSD forum, if you want.

Well, I didn't want to say too much about it here, as it isn't really
related to FreeBSD. This is a startup I'm working on which is
location-based chat, which allows users to communicate with their
neighborhood.

FreeBSD committer                         http://www.FreeBSD.org
Am I Evil? Yes, I Am!                     http://yomoli.com