9.0-CURRENT-201105-amd64 install kernel panic

K. Macy kmacy at freebsd.org
Fri Jun 10 20:14:56 UTC 2011

This recent commit changed the way that the value for size being
passed to m_getjcl is initialized. Not seeing any obvious bugs, and
not having any additional context I would guess that that you're
receiving an interrupt before adapter->rx_mbuf_sz is set. I trust jfv@
to look in to this shortly.

http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/sys/dev/e1000/if_em.c?r1=214362&r2=214363&

Thanks