Cosmetic path to bsdinstall

Bruce Cran bruce at cran.org.uk
Thu Feb 24 20:45:18 UTC 2011

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:38:15 -0500
Jung-uk Kim <jkim at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> FYI, I've been using the following hack for a while now:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~jkim/ada_suspend.diff

Thanks, I'd given up trying to fix this because I was under the
impression it needed newbus. I'll see if I can get something similar
committed so at least another part of suspend/resume works.

I think someone mentioned there was documentation somewhere that was
going to be put on the Wiki about what needs done in order to get
suspend/resume working properly. Does anyone know where that might be?

--
Bruce Cran