screen: Could not write /nonexistent

Joachim Tingvold joachim at tingvold.com
Sat Feb 19 18:51:41 UTC 2011

Hi,

I did a rebuild of my system today. The last time I did this was
friday, 4th of february 13:39. After I rebuilt the system, screen
produces a short error-message in it's "splash-screen" (both when
starting a new screen-session, and when attaching to an existing
session), stating "Could not write /nonexistent". After a few searches
online, I cannot seem to find anything specific to this problem.
Screen seems to running fine, though, so the only "issue" so far is
that it's annoying. (-:

I guess this could be caused by different things, but as it worked
yesterday, I can only assume that this happened because I did a
rebuild. I also tried to reinstall screen, but without luck.

Any ideas?

--
Joachim