cross-arch building picobsd/nanobsd images ?

Olivier Cochard-Labbé olivier at cochard.me
Tue Dec 20 10:50:23 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 11:45 PM, Luigi Rizzo <rizzo at iet.unipi.it> wrote:

> On a related topic, does anyone have experience on cross-building
> nanobsd images ?

Hi Luigi,

I using "little" cross-building nanobsd images (i386 on amd64 and vice versa).
All my patchs for nanobsd are available on BSD Router Project
(http://bsdrp.net) including a patch for compiling ports from nanobsd
too.

Right now I'm working on adding cross-build mips (RouterStation Pro)
nanobsd patch but without the "compiling ports" feature, because I can
only cross-compile word/kernel and I didn't know how to cross-compile
ports.

Regards,

Olivier