http://www.freebsd.org/marketing/os-comparison.html

Mihamina Rakotomandimby mihamina at rktmb.org
Tue Aug 30 14:31:05 UTC 2011

On 08/30/2011 05:21 PM, Hartmann, O. wrote:
> On 08/30/11 12:31, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
>> On 08/30/2011 12:59 PM, Hartmann, O. wrote:
>> But I also express my opinion that updating such a document should be
>> done by a third party.
> I slightly disagree with that.

No problem

> Who else than the developer/core team
> members know better about what's
> in and what's not in the FreeBSD box?

So, for a features listing, it's OK. I really agree on turning it into a
feature list.

For a _comparison_, I think it's up to somewhere else:
To really compare, it's mandatory to really now the multiple compared
items. Who cares about the latest MS Windows internals (deep networking
capability, filesystem tricks, kernel scheduler specs,...) in here?

I migh be wrong, but IMHO "core devs" and "power users" wont spend time
to deeply investigate on the other systems.

Again, just an opinion.

--
RMA.