Well, there goes Windows!

Marcel Moolenaar marcel at xcllnt.net
Sun Aug 21 23:11:07 UTC 2011

On Aug 21, 2011, at 2:32 PM, Nathan Whitehorn wrote:

> gpart does not support (well, anyway) changing the underlying partition table format without committing changes. Replacing the partition scheme, which this does, is such an operation.

Weird. I could always destroy tables, create new ones using a
different scheme and populate it with partitions without there
being a single write to disk. The commit/undo logic worked
just as well for those operations as the simpler ones. Did that
get broken or are you just mistaken?

--
Marcel Moolenaar
marcel at xcllnt.net