system hangs after logging into gdm [related but OFFTOPIC]

Gustau Pérez gperez at entel.upc.edu
Tue Oct 12 14:09:11 UTC 2010

>      Try recompiling the module and load it to see whether or not the
> module has been broken in your recent CURRENT update.
> Thanks!

    I think fuse has many problems. I locks when being used by
gvfs-fuse-daemon (which I may say is very useful as it
avoids the task of manually mounting remote network places when using a
non gio-aware application). I tried it with both stable and current, and
both i386 and amd64. No luck.

    Is there any plan to port puffs to freebsd ? I read there was a
google summer of code in 2009 to port it, but I'm unable to obtain any
info.

    Best regards,

    Gus