Another clang problem

Derek Tattersall dlt at mebtel.net
Mon Oct 4 22:15:17 UTC 2010

* Dimitry Andric <dim at freebsd.org> [101004 17:12]:
> On 2010-10-04 20:41, Renato Botelho wrote:
> >>There is also a chance this might fix your issue, can you please try it
> >>out?
> >Same problem here with this patch
>
> It turns out it was an issue in libvgl, which should be fixed by
> r213412.  Can you please try to update to that revision, rebuild and
> reinstall (at least) lib/libvgl with clang, and then build the port
> again?
I updated kernel and world via csup at approximately 1730 EST.  simple.c
was at version 1.9.  No problems were encountered.
I rebuilt libvgl with clang and installed it.  I then rebuilt gnash with
gcc and it builds and installs properly.

Thanks for your successful resolution to this problem!
--
Best regards,
Derek Tattersall
dlt at mebtel.net		dlt666 at yahoo.com		 dtatters at gmail.com