[RFC] Outline of USB process integration in the kernel
Hans Petter Selasky
hselasky at c2i.net
Fri Nov 5 18:29:32 UTC 2010
In the patch attached to this e-mail I included Matthew Fleming's patch
1) I renamed taskqueue_cancel() into taskqueue_stop(), hence that resembles
the words of the callout and USB API's terminology for doing the same.
2) I turns out I need to have code in subr_taskqueue.c to be able to make the
3) I did not update the manpage in this patch. Will do that before a commit.
4) My patch implements separate state keeping in "struct task_pair", which
avoids having to change any KPI's for now, like suggested by John Baldwin I
5) In my implementation I hard-coded the priority argument to zero, so that
enqueuing is fast.
Comments are welcome!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4681 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/attachments/20101105/279cb2b6/0001-Implement-taskqueue_pair.bin
More information about the freebsd-current